Sunday, February 15, 2009

Soon come Bonaire

Well, I'm counting the hours until my next trip to Bonaire. Early March is a great time to be in the Islands, what with snow and freezing rain predicted in Philly and a general, miserable lack of sunlight. Hey, but things could be worse. Consider my editor from th PADI Undersea Journal. She just moved back home to Nova Scotia after spending years, maybe ten (?) in sunny southern Florida. Talk about a freeze-out.


Anyway, I can't wait to try out my new Fantasea strobe and strobe arms on my old and decrepit Olympus 5060 camera and housing. What a difference side and back lighting can make to an underwater image. I'm looking forward to posting the results. This shot is from the dock areas at Buddy Dive in Bonaire from a couple of years back. There's always a school of snappers there waiting to give you a photo subject.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home